Still Want That Healthy Lifestyle?
Here in the city you have so many options where to eat and what to eat. It’s also an option to pursue that healthy living or just procrastinate. But, your health is way important than limited pleasure so you need to decide today! Do you still want that healthy lifestyle? Do you still want to have a happy feeling as you grow older? Or do you love to forget about health?
How To Start?
I myself want to have that healthy body. I want to enjoy life with my healthy and strong body. As a matter of fact, me and my family have started that healthy living. We basically base the right food to eat from the Bible. There are very specific kinds food that we can and cannot eat in the Bible. And what’s said in the Bible are also true scientifically.
So I guess the best thing that I can suggest for you, is to start thinking about what specific kinds of food are allowed for your body and what aren’t. But of course, we know that organic products are safer than most kinds of food we can eat. Vegetables that are green and leafy are the best that you can start with! Why? Because these are so rich with vitamins and nutrients! When you eat veggies and herbs, you can get not just the nutrition, but also the assurance that you won’t get fat!
But of course, never forget to try to complete your meal everyday. You should have the go, glow and grow on your table. At least have 1-2 kinds of fruits or desserts each meal, veggies, and meat or fish.
Where To Buy?
Yeah, the title for this article is Cebu Farmers Market. I was able to visit the place in our recent food photography with my teacher last Saturday morning at Handuraw, Gorordo, Lahug, Cebu City. Indeed there are lots of herbs and veggies in there. It’s a market filled with organic products grown locally. You will feel safe and clean with these products. It’s perfect for those healthy conscious people. And you’ll always catch them every Saturday morning from 9-11 AM, except holidays.
You can get more information here:
- Because it has more nutrients. Studies show that organic fruit and vegetables have up to 50% more antioxidants, which scientists believe can cut the risk of cancer and heart disease. They also have more vitamins and minerals such as iron and zinc.
- They’ve got better taste. They didn’t go thru chemical processes to stay and look fresh, because they’re naturally fresh.
- It’s safe for everybody, even babies. Of course, it is natural and non toxic.
- No GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) that causes allergies and decreases your immune system. Who knows what could happen to you in the future after eating too much GMOs.
- It saves the environment. Organic farming methods won’t use chemicals such as pesticides that could harm the environment.
I couldn’t list all since there are too many. But I was able to shoot many products they sell because of our activity. So I believe it’s best to post them here. Please click each photo to view the full size. You can scroll down and browse!
There are so much more. I even saw herbal plants that you can buy for you to place in your home.
I was also entertained there because they have a band performing.
Because it was a photography session, me and my friend continued our photoshoot inside Handuraw. And we’re able to take few of food shots too.
So yeah, decide now! Health is such a treasure. Have a beautiful, sexy, healthy body, at the same time – preventing illness. Have a healthy lifestyle everyone!