Here’s another photograph of a friend of mine. This was a requested edit and photo enhancement. Well, let’s see what we have. Below is the original photo. It’s a personal photo, as you can see and we’ll make that better and just transform it to something that matches perfectly to a picture frame. Good for wall photos in the bedroom. Here’s the before and below it is the final result. Read through the end of this post to see what effects I used to complete this project.
1. Object (body) extracted using pen tool.
2. Edited the picture using the picasa for lighting.
3. Color enhancement and body liquified through PS CS4.
4. Background – forest, downloaded in google. Then blurred in PS CS4.
5. Added frames black and white.
6. Fonts “E” for one layer followed by “rzen” another layer.
7. Official logo “Bemmygail”